Thursday, January 14, 2010

Are you gettin enough lettuce in your diet?


There are 5 types of "Let-Us" in The Bible. Are you serving enough?

Hebrews 10:22-25

22let us draw near to God with a sincere heart...
Am I focusing on the world and my life so much that I forget that I already have someone on my team?

23Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess...
Do I really believe in God's strength? Then why do I stress so much?

24And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds...
Am I trying to correct and guide or chastise? Spurring is good, if it's done in love.

25Let us not give up meeting together...
Do I make excuses so much that I isolate myself and then whine about being lonely---guilty!

but let us encourage one another...
Do I encourage others enough? Is my encouragement sincere?

I think I could stand to improve in all these areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment